The COVID-19 has adversely affected the world’s economy due to regional and country-wide lockdowns. But the lockdown restrictions are starting to ease up in most countries, and governments are expressing their intentions to re-open the economy. As a result, many businesses are opting to open, and some have resumed normal operations.
Unfortunately, the majority of business owners don’t know where to start after re-opening, considering there is no good flow of customers to their shops or offices. Thanks to the advent of modern technological tools, businesses will revive and thrive. This paper provides insights into technology tools that will assist in the re-opening of your business.
- Online Marketing Tools
Currently, almost half of the population on earth has access to the internet, and the numbers are increasing every day. This increasing connectivity has led to a shift in the way entrepreneurs think, conduct, and market their businesses.
Business owners will have to leverage internet coverage and online marketing tools to market their business online. Online marketing will enable companies to attract new customers quickly and make sales at low costs. It will also increase the coverage of the market, reduce the time it takes to reach customers, and provide customizable market segments through targeted advertising.
There are many forms of online marketing and come as either free/organic or paid. They include but not limited to;
- Professional Website
Your customers’ first impression is determined by how they view your website. The site should not only be professional but also give details about your business, goals, mission statement, and overall purpose. The site should be mobile-friendly to allow your clients and potential customers to access your website using their smartphone.
An e-commerce website is ideal to use, but some businesses find it challenging to manage. Luckily, there exist numerous e-commerce gurus who will manage the site for you and ensure you enjoy optimal results.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
It is the core of online marketing and entails your business website ranking on top of a search engine’s result page. Currently, Google has over 200 factors in its algorithms that it considers to rank a website. To succeed in ranking your page at the top, you need to implement the right SEO tactics. For example;
- Increase your page load speed. Search engines penalize a page with low load speed both on desktop and mobile devices. You can analyze the load speed of your website using tools such as Google’s Page Speed Insight.
To improve your pages’ load speed, use web-optimized images, and avoid ineffective CSS configuration and unnecessary page redirects.
- Fine-tune your website by utilizing Google’s Webmaster Tools. You can discover duplicate Meta tags and titles by improving your HTML.
- Ensure your SEO strategies concur with what Google wants by going through Google’s Webmaster Guidelines.
- Ensure that the content you create is always top-notch, relevant, engaging, and insightful. Make sure your website has enough backlinks.
Partner with a reliable website developer who will customize and optimize your website to increase business revenue and reduce operational costs
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
It is a paid online marketing method where the display of paid ads happens on the search engine’s result page. You can use Google’s AdWords to advertise your business. Through SEM, word spreading becomes fast and effective. If you have the money to spend on paid networks, it’s worth investing. But you should consider the keywords to use. Using competitive keywords will cost you more.
- Social Media Marketing
It is the hottest way to market your business online because almost everyone logs in to some or all their social media accounts like Instagram and Facebook every day. According to Pew Research Center, a majority of people with social media accounts check them at least once daily. So, how do you get customers and make sales through social media?
- Through Followers
If you get many followers on social media platforms, building a multi-million dollar business becomes easier. It’s not easy to attain such recognition on social media, but the following tactics will help;
- Establish your brand and offer value, not quantity. People appreciate the valuable information, products, and services
- Communicate and engage with people regularly on your social media platforms. Answer their questions and offer advice and suggestions.
- Ask for referrals and ratings from members. When vouched by authentic top players in the industry, many people will develop trust and do business with you.
- Conduct promotions or contests. People love good deals.
- Connect with various groups that can help you reach out to your targeted audience.
- Do not imitate anyone. People are perfect in recognizing when someone is not real. Always be yourself
- Through paid Ads
Most social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram, offer paid Ads. Such ads avail huge and custom audiences with exceptional targeting capabilities. Social media ads are economical and enable you to reach your target audience easily. Using a lead funnel, you can turn part of the audience to a paying customer.
- Using Social media Influencers
Engaging social media influencers to market your business is a perfect tool to use in re-opening your business. Such influencers must have the right audience you are targeting as followers. You can engage social media influencers in your niche with either a moderate or large number of followers. Some charge a lot of money, meaning you need to consider your budget before hiring one. Remember also it can result in instant business and attention.
If you need help in utilizing your medial social tool, contact an expert for help.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Ads
It’s an advertising method done on search engines such as Google or Bing. As its name denotes, when there’s a click on your ad, you pay. They are also available on social media platforms. To optimize the benefits of PPC, you should determine your conversion rates using tracking pixels. As a result, you can define your target group to develop ways to lure them back.
- Email Marketing
Email marketing is ideal to use when re-opening your business because it’s a renowned money generator. You can create lead magnets, sales funnels, and webinars or squeeze pages for your email subscribers. Using an email list, you can engage your existing and potential clients to subscribe to your services or buy your products. Also, through emails, you can develop close personal relationships with your subscribers.
A professional email marketer will go a step further in ensuring you enjoy positive results and attain actual leads. The marketer will offer email marketing solutions like creating email alerts, marketing campaigns, customer appreciation programs, newsletters, and drip campaigns.
Blogging is free and ranks high on the list of the best online marketing tools available today. You can blog about your services or products, upload videos, infographics, and DIY guidelines. Though it’s easy to start a blog, it takes time to build a big audience, and only happens when you create quality and engaging content. You can back your blog with backlinks, guest posting, or integrate the blog on your website.
- Video Marketing
It entails the use of videos to market your business online. Fortunately, there exist numerous viable platforms to post your videos for viewing. YouTube is a perfect example. Like blogging, you have to offer value in your videos to capture your audience’s attention and convince them to take action; buy your products or services.
- Chatbots and Voice automation
Chatbots are online software applications that conduct online chat conversations. Chatbots aim to create instant contact with people who are online. As a result, they help businesses develop better relations with their clients since they are available 24/7.
With developing artificial intelligence, businesses will enjoy more humanistic communications and conversations. soOlis.com chatbot will help in re-opening your business in the following ways;
- Savings: The automated AI robot will help save you time by answering questions from your prospective clients, and providing them with membership link and real-time data
- Social Responsiveness: By responding to problems on time on social media platforms, chatbots and A.I will enhance your social media experience
- Auto Responsiveness: Your customers will receive instant replies from the modern chatbots. As a result, your customers will enjoy a better user experience
- Convenience: Chatbots will allow your customers to multitask while waiting, and don’t take much time to respond. As a result, your customers enjoy convenience.
- Top-notch Service: If you use SoOlis Chatbot on your website, you will raise the standard of your business. You will connect easily with people or clients who shop online.
Research indicates that many people are using voice search to research for products. A good portion of the searches is done without a display. This trend means that your website should be optimized for voice searches and integrated with speech recognition software.
You can also use Voice-based marketing automation to manage, measure, and automate phone conversations using integrated analytical tools. To have the best Chabot and Voice automation connected to your business, contact a professional at soolis.com.
Re-opening a business entails a lot, but the technology tools discussed above will make it easier and faster to reach potential customers and turn them into paying clients. If you need help with your website, chatbots, social media, or equipment information, contact us. Our professional team will attend to all your needs.