Posted on by

Is your company trying to figure out internet marketing; PPCs, SEOs, SEMs, Meta Tags, H1s, and of course social media?

How many Fitness Equipment Manufactures, Fitness Equipment Dealers or Gyms/Health Clubs Owners have the time or the resources to devote to the fastest and most complex marketing strategies in today’s business?   The answer is probably less than 10%.  The other 90% put up a Facebook page and have a twitter account and once in a while post or tweet something. can help; with over 45 years of health and fitness experience, we will exclusively  promote your company for as low as $4.99 per month; that’s $.17 a day! Media Kit